Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health and Safety Guide
ASERT has compiled resources for those with autism and those who care for people with autism relating to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
DECORATE YOUR VEHICLE FOR HOLIDAY FUN
Trunk or Treat from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The Trunk-or-Treat Rules:
• Each car is required to complete the online registration. If you are not pre-registered, you will not be permitted to enter to give out treats.
• Registration will be closed when the maximum number of 50 vehicles is met.
• “Trunk or Treat” starts at 6:00 pm, vehicles can set up between 4:15 to 5:45 p.m.
• Battery operated power only. No electricity available. Generators are permitted.
• To keep the area safe for the children, NO VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER OR LEAVE THE TRUNK OR TREAT AREA AFTER 5:45 PM. YOU MUST STAY PARKED UNTIL THE EVENT IS OVER AT 8:00 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Only registered cars will be in the Trunk or Treat area, from which children will “trick or treat”. Trick or Treating is not permitted anywhere but the areas designated by the Carroll Valley Borough officials.
• Participants are asked to provide their own candy for distribution. In the past they have given out treats to over 200 children. Please plan for extra as this year, they don’t know the quantities they may encounter.
• For safety, All Candy Must Be Distributed in Prepackaged Container as Created by The Company That Manufactures It. No homemade treats are permitted to be given out during this event.
• An Adult Must Be With the Vehicle At All Times During “Trunk or Treat”
The COVID Rules:
5685 Fairfield Road Fairfield, PA 17320