Two different age groups and two different locations!
- Join for a free workshop for ages 7-12.
- Hosted by FamilyMatters: A JAFCO Support Network.
- Dancing Our Difference is a workshop that uses dance to teach children about inclusion. Through fun movement and group discussions, children explore diversity and learn to understand the special needs population with instructor Victoria McGuigan, M.Ed. DIR-FT. Space is limited | Free of charge
- To register for Dancing our Difference, please contact, Kayla Jasper, MSW, LSW, Clinical Team Leader at Kjasper@familymattersnetwork.org or 484-385-0729.
- Sundays from 10 am to 11:30 am beginning October 15th.
- Creative Dance Workshop Series Tailored for the Autism Community Ages 16-20yrs
- Presented by the Autism Bridge Initiative.
- REGISTRATION CONTACT: Victoria McGuigan, M.Ed., DIR-FT. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-868-5377. website: tabi-solutions.org.
- Saturdays from 10:30 am to 11:30 am beginning November 4th.