Hosted by PA Family Network. Join SUMMITS unique to your region and learn how to prepare for all types of emergencies from your LOCAL experts.
Summits will be held IN PERSON from 8:30 am- 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday, March 15- South Central (York, PA)
- Monday, March 20th- Central Region (State College, PA)
- Tuesday, March 21st- Western Region (Cranberry Twp, PA)
- Thursday, March 23rd- Northeast Region (Wilkes-Bare, PA)
- Monday, March 27th- Southeast Region (Philadelphia, PA)
Seminar Sessions Each Day Will Include
- Interacting with Law Enforcement
- Tools to Use Before an Emergency
- I-PREPARE: Make a plan using this unique tool created by a self-advocate
- Emergency Management & Red Cross: Not Just for Large-Scale Disasters
- Panel Discussion and Q & A with LOCAL First Responders Police/Ambulance (EMS)/Fire/Emergency Management Agency
- Support Staff are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided for FREE
- A travel stipend will be available at the event if you’re a family member/self-advocate driving/taking public transportation. Limitations Apply, one per household.
- Lunchtime Birthday celebration- let them know if you have one you’d like us to acknowledge when you register!
- Spanish interpretation will be available
- Resource Area, Wellness Lounge, and Technology Lab will be open for the duration of the event
- free to-go Emergency bag, $100 value, for eligible waiver participants
- Every attendee will be entered to win door prizes!