Hosted by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
Join Pennsylvania’s educators for the Bureau of Special Education’s signature event.
This annual statewide conference offers an opportunity to learn and engage with nationally recognized presenters, as well as colleagues from across the state, highlighting effective instructional strategies and interventions designed to make an educational difference for all students.
- General education and special education administrators and teachers
- Career and technical education administrators and teachers
- Preschool administrators and teachers
- Related service providers
- School psychologists
- Higher education faculty
- Professional development staff
- Families of students receiving special education and related services
***A representative from ASERT will be in attendance.***
The Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) oversees 500 public school districts, more than 170 public charter schools, public cyber charter schools, Career and Technology Centers/Vocational Technical schools, public Intermediate Units, the education of youth in State Juvenile Correctional Institutions, Head Starts and publicly funded preschools, and community colleges. PDE also oversees policies related to public, academic, and school libraries, and the State Library of Pennsylvania.