The Office of Developmental Programs provides services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism through the Person/Family Directed Supports, Community Living and Consolidated Waivers. Come learn about how the waivers can support your loved one to have an Everyday Life. During this workshop, the following will be discussed:
• The importance of having a vision;
• The basics of how to access waiver services;
• All the waiver services across the Life Domains;
• Integrating waiver services with other supports;
• And how the waiver supports families across the lifespan
Registration is required and will be accepted until November 11th. Register by calling 1-844-PAFamily (1-844-723-2645) or email PaFamilyNetwork@visionforequality.org.