The Office of Developmental Programs provides services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism through the Person/Family Directed Supports, Community Living and Consolidated Waivers. Come learn about how the waivers can support your loved one to have an Everyday Life. During this workshop, they will discuss:
• The importance of having a vision;
• The basics of how to access waiver services;
• All the waiver services across the Life Domains;
• Integrating waiver services with other supports;
• And how the waiver supports families across the lifespan.
*Please submit all requests for needed accommodations and/or alternate formats at the time of registration at least 3 weeks prior to the scheduled session