Workshops are open to parents and caregivers from all CIU20 districts and programs!
- September 20, 2022: Mindfulness and Other Tools for Emotion Regulation.
- October 18, 2022: Why Teaching Your Child to Embrace Diversity is Essential to their Growth.
- November 15, 2022: How to Protect Your Children from the Dangers of Social Media.
- December 13, 2022: Helping My Child Develop Healthy Social and Emotional Skills
- January 17, 2023: What Parents Need to Know About Children’s Mental Health.
- February 21, 2023: Suicide: What to look for and how to respond.
- March 21, 2023: Overcoming The Challenges of Co-Parenting and Blended Families.
- April 18, 2023: How to Talk With My Child About Self-harm, Depression and Anxiety.
- May 16. 2023 Mental Health Awareness–A Closer Look at Mental Health Disorders and How to Raise Awareness.
A joint community outreach effort between CIU20, Stroudsburg Area, East Stroudsburg Area, Delaware Valley, Northampton Area, Saucon Valley and Pocono Mountain School Districts Mental Health Professional Services.