Hosted by Self-Advocates Unitedas 1 (SAU1).
Self-Advocates Unitedas 1 (SAU1) is a nonprofit, by people with disabilities, for people with disabilities. The Self Advocacy Power Network for All (SAPNA) is a project of the PA Office of Developmental Programs, Department of Human Services, and managed by Self Advocates United as 1.
ALL ABOUT YOUR LIFE- CHOICE AND CONTROL
Tues. Dec. 5, 10 – 11:30 am and Thurs. Dec. 7, 1 – 2:30 pm
Join Self-Advocates United as 1 (SAU1) to talk about what self direction is and different supports and services available to you. Learn the rules that protect your rights, what choice and control is in YOUR life. Find out about participant directed services and make your own one page profile, to let people know what you want and need in YOUR life!
How To Join
- For video and audio by computer or smartphone, get the passcode from Carla anytime before the event! Call 724 588 2378 or Email email@example.com The day of the event, go online at sau1.me/zoom then enter the passcode or join right from the online events calendar at sau1.me/events and enter the passcode.
- For just audio from any phone: dial 646 876 9923, then meeting ID: 223 344 5555 ##
- Would something help you be part of the events, like sign language, braille, CART, or large print? Let Carla know two weeks before the event to make it happen! Call or text Carla at 814 201 6061 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spread your power to friends and family! Families, staff, allies, and other guests are welcome to listen and learn.
- Keep an eye out for events in your area: go to sau1.org/power-events for the latest events.
- Do you want to subscribe the SAU1 calendar and have events directly on your iCloud or Google Calendar? Go to sau1.me/calendar. If you would like SAU1 to add you please reach out to email@example.com.
- All events are scheduled for Eastern Time and close captioned for those using video.