Hosted by Self-Advocates Unitedas 1 (SAU1).
Self-Advocates Unitedas 1 (SAU1) is a nonprofit, by people with disabilities, for people with disabilities. The Self Advocacy Power Network for All (SAPNA) is a project of the PA Office of Developmental Programs, Department of Human Services, and managed by Self Advocates United as 1.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE – TACKLING TOUGH TIMES
This is a FREE talk about the ways tough times may change how we think, feel, and act. Hear from others and, if you choose, share your own ideas about getting through tough times. Make a plan for the support you need to tackle tough times.
How To Join
- For video and audio by computer or smartphone, get the passcode from Carla anytime before the event! Call 724 588 2378 or Email email@example.com The day of the event, go online at sau1.me/zoom then enter the passcode or join right from the online events calendar at sau1.me/events and enter the passcode.
- For just audio from any phone: dial 646 876 9923, then meeting ID: 223 344 5555 ##
- Would something help you be part of the events, like sign language, braille, CART, or large print? Let Carla know two weeks before the event to make it happen! Call or text Carla at 814 201 6061 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spread your power to friends and family! Families, staff, allies, and other guests are welcome to listen and learn.
- Keep an eye out for events in your area: go to sau1.org/power-events for the latest events.
- Do you want to subscribe the SAU1 calendar and have events directly on your iCloud or Google Calendar? Go to sau1.me/calendar. If you would like SAU1 to add you please reach out to email@example.com.
- All events are scheduled for Eastern Time and close captioned for those using video.
Self Advocates United as 1 is a group of people who envision a world where people with developmental disabilities and their families are united to share knowledge, empower others, and use their voices to transform their communities and people’s lives. Their mission is to support the self-advocacy of people with disabilities for a positive impact in our communities and in people’s lives.