These mornings are specially designed for families with children on the autism spectrum or who have other sensory sensitivities. The lights, volume, and crowds are turned down, but not the fun or creativity.
- Experience Off the Wall before we open to the public
- Take a break in our low-sensory zone
- Hands-on art activities are geared toward all developmental levels
- On-hand support: student occupational therapists and friendly trained staff are available
- Fidgets and noise-canceling headphones can be borrowed
Download the PMA for All app before your visit for pre-visit videos, sensory maps and more.
These events are free, but registration is required—to reserve your spot email email@example.com.