Hosted by Chestnuthill Parks and Recreation
Join Chestnuthill Parks and Recreation for an eggstra-special event tailored for amazing friends with sensory sensitivities and those who use wheelchairs or walkers! Hosted inside the park building, this experience promises a joy-filled time for all.
- Children will be registered in small groups of 5-10 for a personalized and relaxed experience.
- Enjoy a 30-45 minute time slot filled with gentle egg hunts, crafts, and photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny! Feel free to bring anything that may make this experience more enjoyable such as noise-canceling headphones, comfort items, etc.
- This is a FREE Egg Hunt, specially crafted for our extraordinary kiddos, including those in wheelchairs, who use walkers, or have sensory sensitivities.
- The event space is wheelchair accessible, and they have designed activities to accommodate all mobility needs. Let them know about any specific requirements during the registration process, so they can ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for every child.
- Although attendance is free, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to enter the event.
- Max 10 children per 30-45 minute time slot for a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Secure your spot by signing up early; spots are limited!
- To Register: email email@example.com or call 570-992-7247.
Chestnuthill Township aims to provide quality municipal services to its residents and businesses in an efficient, effective, and economically responsible manner, striving to provide and maintain a safe, clean, and enjoyable place to live and do business.