Hosted by The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties.
Guest Presenter: Dr. Domenico Cavaiuolo with East Stroudsburg University
This webinar will cover:
- Best practices as they relate to transition services;
- Student and family rights during the transition process;
- The transition grid in the IEP;
- How to design an individual transition plan;
- Collaboration and linkages with adult service providers and government agencies;
- The role and responsibility each stakeholder has in creating a “results oriented outcome”
*Registration is required!
The Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties champions a life of inclusion, opportunity, and equity for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) through advocacy, education, and supports.