Resources For Families
These groundbreaking family-focused films, produced by Philadelphia Autism Project, detail the emotional reality of dealing with an autism diagnosis; how it affects the family unit and the unique challenges that families from diverse cultural backgrounds face. The goal of these videos is to increase awareness, in order to help children from underserved families to become better armed to obtain equal services.
- Autism: How to Tell (for Clinicians)
- Autism for African American Families – Wondering and Worrying
- Autism for African American Families – Families and Feelings
- Autism (and Developmental Delays) for Asian Families
- Autism for Latino Families/Autism Par Familias Latinas
This resource created by Philadelphia Autism Project