PA Family Network
The PA Family Network serves two critical roles:
- To provide information, connections and support through our Family Advisors and networking opportunities. The ability to connect with other families through networking is vital throughout all of life’s transitions and stages.
- To support families’ needs using the “Charting the LifeCourse Tools” to:
- develop a vision for an Everyday Life,
- think about what they need to know and do,
- identify how to find or develop supports,
- and discover what it takes to have the full and meaningful lives they envision.