Hosted through Discord.
This is an online group hosted through Discord for autistic individuals to meet, connect, and socialize with others. The group was started to bring a sense of unity to the autistic community of Central Pennsylvania. Please see below for rules before joining the group:
- Accept people for who they are. We all come from different walks of life that are reflected in our identities. Respect for each other’s identities is vital to the success of this server.
- Discussion of serious and/or sensitive subjects is allowed, but should be kept to the designated channel and treated with the utmost civility and maturity.
- Do not spam the text or voice channels.
- Do not post anything sexually explicit or disgusting.
- Harassment either on or off the server will not be tolerated.
Discord is a place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. Where just you and a handful of friends can spend time together. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.