Hosted by The Arc Lancaster Lebanon.
Facing Forward is a program for families of children with Autism and/or ID in Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
- Family Support Specialist works with families to help develop outcomes and identify barriers to a successful life.
- Utilizes LifeCourse Tools and other resources.
- Help identify supports and services.
Areas of Focus
- Dream! Be excited and confident as you “dream” about all things possible.
- Resources. Identify and utilize natural and community resources to engage your child in a full, rewarding life.
- Setting Goals and Planning. Set goals and plan a path forward with your child.
For more information, contact The Arc to set up a time to talk.
The mission of The Arc Lancaster Lebanon is to empower people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) to lead full, satisfying, independent lives of their choice.