Garnet Valley Autism Spectrum Support Group
The mission of this group is to raise community awareness about autism spectrum disorders, to advocate for improved education and services, and to provide support and information to Garnet Valley School District families living with autism.
Support Group Activities
- Monthly meetings with varied topics (e.g., business and general support)
- Advocating for better quality of services for our children
- Meetings with GV administration to foster a functional relationship between families and the GVSD. Sharing information provided by the district with our group members.
- Establishing community-based activities for individuals with an ASD
- Fundraising to help fund community-based activities and social groups
- Promoting awareness about the group and the group’s mission to community business owners
- Sharing strategies to improve the quality of life for individuals diagnosed with and ASD and their families.
- Creating social opportunities for families and kids such as Acting Antics, Lego Socialization groups, group outings, family BBQs, etc.
***The GV Autism Support Group Facebook page requires permission to join***