Liberty Resources, Inc.
Liberty Resources, Inc. is the Center for Independent Living for the Philadelphia area, which advocates for and works with Persons with Disabilities to ensure their civil rights and equal access to all aspects of life in the community.
They are a not-for-profit, Consumer-controlled organization that advocates and promotes independent living for all persons with disabilities. As a Center for Independent Living (CIL), Liberty Resources advocates with disabled people, individually and collectively to ensure our civil rights and equal access to all aspects of life in the community.
- Independent Living Skills Training
- Peer Mentoring
- Information and Referral
- Individual and Systems Advocacy
- Nursing Home Transition
- Youth Transition
- Community Education / Disability Awareness Programs
- Community Housing Development
- Disability Publications
- Durable Medical Equipment Program
- Employment Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Home Modifications/Adaptations
- Housing Counseling
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Training
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Technical Assistance
- Videophone Program
- Wheelchair Repairs