Right to Education Task Force: IU 21( Carbon Lehigh)
The Local Task Force 21 membership consists of parents and family members of students with disabilities, local CLIU21 representatives, County Support, the Arc of Lehigh and Northampton Counties, Area School Districts and Charter Schools, and other Outreach Programs.
The function of the Local Task Force is to support families with special needs children through training meetings and networking. You should attend the LTF if:
- You are a family member/caregiver supporting a school age student with a disability.
- You are a public/private service provider.
- You are a school district, charter school, or CLIU21 employee.
- You have questions, concerns, and/or an interest in the special education system.
- You want to network with family members and/or professionals affiliated with effecting positive change in special education.
- You want to share/gain information and grow your knowledge base with regard to the special education community.
- And so much more…
If you are interested in attending and/or joining the Local Task Force 21 you can either contact your Chairperson or Co-chairperson. Your Chairperson and/or Vice-chairperson are parents of a child with a disability from your Intermediate Unit.
If you are interested and want to learn more, please contact your Chairperson and/or Co-chairperson or just join a Local Task Force 21 meeting.
The Local Task Force currently meets monthly via Zoom for easier access to attend.