- Facilitated, weekly groups for new moms to meet, explore daily challenges, and receive encouragement and support.
- Information on resources for mental health, developmental interventions, and social services.
- Workshops on early parenting topics.
- Support groups for primary and secondary infertility.
- Special events and regular meet-ups to increase community connection.
- Volunteer-led social activities and resources.
- Mentoring and advocacy regarding maternal mental health, developmental and family needs.
- Encouragement, empowerment and acceptance of all moms.
ASERT does not offer crisis services through our Resource Center. If you or someone you love is experiencing mental health distress or thoughts of suicide please call or text 988 for support.